Is there a relationship between codependency and ADHD?

Codependency and adult attention deficit hyperactivity are special areas of clinical interest for me. Over the past couple of years, I had begun to notice that clients who initially had come for codependency treatment, frequently exhibited symptoms of ADHD. It also seemed that clients in ...

Nov 29

Categories: Adult ADHD, Adult psychological development, Codependency / Dependency

Written By:
Brian Scott

GO

How does anti-social behavior during Childhood shape the Adult life

“Hate is as injurious to the subject of hate as it is to the object of hate.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This statement made by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has been one of my lifelong favorites. It goes past the typical non-violence quote by concentrating on how violent thoughts ...

Oct 25

Categories: Adult psychological development, Antisocial personality, Child and/or ...

Written By:
Tony Brown

GO

Can Depression in an Individual be predicted?

What if we had the ability to predict or even prevent mental illness? A study in the Australian Journal of Psychology1 suggests that we may be able to soon. We estimate that by 2030 depression will be the leading cause of disease burden worldwide2 This is forecasted despite the fact that our ...

Sep 27

Categories: Adult psychological development, Depression

Written By:
Tony Brown

GO
Page(s)1234