Erectil Dysfunction (ED) OR SOMETHING ELSE ?

Are you having erectile dysfunction issues? Are you finding it hard to get an erection or maintain an erection? Is your partner having difficulty with sex? Oftentimes, people are quickly looking for quick fix solutions to erectile dysfunction, but when couples come into my office, or ...

Feb 21

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Anxiety, Couple Counseling, ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

HOW TO PICK YOUR THERAPY PROVIDER

Are you in a time of crisis individually or in your marriage? Have you recently suffered a great loss and you are feeling overwhelmed? Are you looking to do counselling? Are you looking to do psychotherapy? Are you looking to do marriage counselling? Are you not really sure what you are looking ...

Jun 29

Categories: Abortion, Couple Counseling, Ending a relationship issues, Family of ...

Written By:

GO

Interview with Dr. Dunja Gorup MD neuroscientist with Tammy Fontana ...

Tammy Fontana, MS NCC CTRT speaks with Dr. Dunja Gorup MD a graduate of the university of Zagreb school of Medicine and PhD candidate of Neuroscience. She is also a former professional athlete in Boxing and now retired trains and does triathlons about the connection between physical health and mental, in particular how body health impacts ...

Apr 25

Categories: Couple Counseling, Health / Illness / Medical Issues, Health ...

Written By:

GO

Media Violence and Children

Authors put an emphasis on the fact that the threat to public health is posed by the media violence and furthermore the real-world aggression and violence take its place as the consequence of the media violence. This is the core problem, investigated by the authors. In accordance with the research, both film violence and fictional television make ...

Oct 29

Categories: Child Development, Domestic Violence, Health Psychology

GO

The Pressures of External Demands

We live hectic lives!I imagine that most of you would agree with the above statement. Few are the people in today’s world, who found a way to balance the perennial demands calling for attention.The sheer volume of tasks and responsibilities we must attend to is enormous. In my experience it ...

Sep 30

Categories: Health Psychology, Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

7 Visible Signs Showing That You Need Relationship Counseling

Most of the couples are not aware of the situation that is arising between them. This ignorance makes things even worse. Therefore, it is essential to identify what is wrong. There are numerous signs that can lead you to believe that your relationship isn’t the same anymore.In case, you feel a sudden change in the behavior of your spouse, ...

Mar 31

Categories: Health Psychology

GO

The Power of the Mind

“You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”  Marcus Aurelius A few weeks ago, I was invited to participate to “Pause Salon, Power of the Mind” where I had the pleasure to share my thoughts with like-minded ...

May 21

Categories: Adult psychological development, Happiness, Health Psychology, ...

GO

Impact of Terrorism on psychological well begin and Mental Health in ...

Objective: To find out the impact of terrorism on mental health and behavioral patterns like Jealusy,Agression and hate of men and women in Pakistan and Indian people due to terroism.Place and Duration of Study: It was conducted in Karachi and Mumbai (Pakistan and India) over a period of five ...

Nov 14

Categories: Anxiety, Dissociation, Health Psychology, Mental Health in Asia, ...

Written By:
Dr. Hayat Ali Yousefzai

GO
Page(s)1