Checklist Before You Starting a New Relationship – Relationship Tips

The relationship is a tricky aspect of one's life and if things go wrong, it can devastate us and if a relationship is right, it can bless us with a wonderful life partner.As easy as it is to shrug it off and blame it on the other person, there are certain things everyone needs to ...

Jul 27

Categories: Adult psychological development, Ending a relationship issues, ...

GO

How to Handle Emotional Abuse in Relationship and Marriage?

Emotional abuse is one form of abuse which people can experience in a relationship. Though emotional abuse doesn’t leave physical scars, it generally has a huge impact on victim’s confidence, self-esteem and can lead them to depression and suicide. However, if you are being ...

Jul 7

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Relationships & Marriage

GO

Oops I didn’t orgasm, I’m sorry

Surprising that someone would apologize for not orgasming during sex. Yet , this is surprisingly a common apology I’ve heard given by a person to their partner in a long-term relationship after they have sex.  Unfortunately, usually for complex reasons, one person feels a sense of ...

Jun 13

Categories: Couple Counseling, Family Problems, Marital Counseling, Men's Issues, ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Help! We’ve had a baby, but I lost the partner I married!

How amazing is it to find someone you love, sexually desired and is fun and amazing. It is one the best experiences people have and they celebrate it through marriage. As result of this deep love there comes a desire to create a family and have a baby. A baby is an expression of your love and the ...

Jun 13

Categories: Couple Counseling, Marital Counseling, Men's Issues, Parenting, Post ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Love People, Not Things

Every human being is designed to love and be loved. Things are designed to be used.A big reason why much in our relationships are in chaos is because we use people and things are ones loved by us.I’ve once a married couple in therapy that lasted for about a year. Both of them came from very ...

May 11

Categories: Emotional Abuse, Love addiction, Relationships & Marriage

Written By:
Dr. Angelo Subida, Psychotherapist

GO

HOW CAN PREMARITAL COUNSELLING IMPROVES YOUR MARRIAGE?

May 5

Categories: Marital Counseling, Relationships & Marriage

GO

How to stop your parents from ruining your relationship

A while back I was catching up with a friend I hadn’t seen for a while. We were meant to have a quick coffee and ended up spending a half-day together talking and talking.   I learnt that her relationship was not doing so well and that her mother in law was partly responsible for it. I ...

Mar 24

Categories: Codependency / Dependency, Couple Counseling, Emotional Intelligence, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Why ‘soon to get married’ couples should consider premarital ...

Premarital coaching is a type of session that supports the 'soon to get married' couples to get well prepared for the challenges that married life can throw at them over the period of time. The sessions are conducted by expert relationship counsellors who prepare the couples for a stable and satisfying marriage.According to Shivani Misri ...

Mar 20

Categories: Relationships & Marriage

GO

Secrets of Lifelong Marital Bond

You’ve seen your grandparents, possibly your parents and uncles who have turned into adorable elderly couples and even after three to four decades of their married life, they feel happy, comfortable and content when they hold each other’s hand. It seems that they’ve spent their entire life in synchronization.In today’s era ...

Feb 7

Categories: Ending a relationship issues, Marital Counseling, Relationships & ...

GO

Relationship Counselling: Before a gap turns into a gulf ....

As we had been growing up in some way we came to feel that lifestyles are all about education, career, money, luxurious and possession. And that is what we pursue relentlessly. In the in the meantime, we fall in love and get married or the other way round. Come what may what appears to be so ...

Jan 23

Categories: Relationships & Marriage

Written By:
Adventures of the soul

GO

Ask Me Anything Series: Reignite Our Passion

The second most voted question in our Ask Me Anything series has been answered (see our question board here).If you are wondering what this is all about, visit the post where I launched the

Jan 4

Categories: Relationships & Marriage, Sexual Problems / Sex Therapy

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Let Us Grow Our Voice

Yesterday I watched a film for the fourth time, 'I Am' by Tom Shadyac. If you've not seen it I thoroughly recommend it.Towards the end of the film you can hear Tom narrating the following sentence, "…and yes, the moving trains today are still hunger, human rights, war and ...

Dec 26

Categories: Marital Counseling, Men's Issues, Pre-Marital Counseling, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

“It’s too late when we die”

“It’s too late when we die”, this amazingly powerful reminder by Mike & The Mechanics seems to be topical to our modern, crazy, unnecessarily busy lives.Maybe you are the corporate employee who spends 10-12-14 hours at day in the office.

Dec 21

Categories: Happiness, Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance, Relationships ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Where Do Babies Come From? Talking to Your Children About Sex.

I will never forget this.I was in my early teens and we were visiting my auntie. It was after lunch, when my auntie was talking with the other adults at the table about talking sex with children.

Nov 23

Categories: Parenting, Relationships & Marriage, Sexual Problems / Sex Therapy

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Penile Pearls, Infection Or Not Infection? That Is The Question!

To all men… and your partners, this is for you.About 10 to 25% of men globally are affected by a totally normal condition that often causes great distress.The one thing I keep fighting through my work, silence, usually causes the distress.The condition goes by the scientific names of ...

Nov 15

Categories: Relationships & Marriage, Sexual Problems / Sex Therapy

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO
Page(s)12