Counselling for Infidelity and Cheating in a Marriage

Counselling for Cheating or Infidelity in a Marriage Relationships can and do recover from marrital cheating and they can go on to survive and thrive. However the journey to a great marriage after learning about infidelity is a challenging path. There are several stages that married couples must ...

Aug 25

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Adult psychological ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Doubts about getting married? Research says do not ignore them

The Science of Marriage In the first science study done by UCLA on marriage and divorce it found—when women have doubts before their wedding, their misgivings are often a warning sign of trouble if they go ahead with the marriage. The psychologists studied 464 newlywed spouses (232 couples) ...

Aug 25

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:

GO

Demystifying the process of change in Counselling- How you get better

Counselling seems to be a pretty mysterious process for most people.  Unless things are REALLY bad, most people don’t think about counselling or think it’s too expensive or are just not sure how it works. Usually counselling is a last resort rather than a first stop for getting ...

Aug 25

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Addictions, Adjusting to Change / Life ...

Written By:

GO

Solitude Therapy

Each of us is alone. In our human existence, aloneness is an inevitable fact of life. We entered this world alone. We will exit this world alone.I've discovered in my life and in the life of others that how we embrace our aloneness determines whether it will be toxic or nourishing.Toxic ...

May 1

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Adult psychological ...

Written By:
Dr. Angelo Subida, Psychotherapist

GO

Am I Doing what I Really, Really, Want to Do?

With clients who are dissatisfied with their lives and feel it is “all meaningless”, I have found it useful to ask “Are you doing what you really, really, want to do?” Initially many clients are a bit stunned by this question but then after a moment of reflection many reply ...

Feb 25

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Career Development and ...

Written By:
Brian Scott

GO
Page(s)1234