Get your Relationship Ready to bring your baby home

Bringing a baby into a couple’s life is one of the biggest changes a couple will have to work out together.  Unfortunately couples grossly underestimate how much this tiny bundle of joy will change their individual lives and their relationships and as a result do not prepare for it. ...

Sep 11

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Anxiety, Attachment Issues, ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Demystifying the process of change in Counselling- How you get better

Counselling seems to be a pretty mysterious process for most people.  Unless things are REALLY bad, most people don’t think about counselling or think it’s too expensive or are just not sure how it works. Usually counselling is a last resort rather than a first stop for getting ...

Aug 25

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Addictions, Adjusting to Change / Life ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their Care giver

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to meet with several parents of children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), both in the UK and in Singapore. When discussing what life is like, regardless of their residency, availability of support seemed to be one of the greatest factors in determining ...

Dec 19

Categories: Autism spectrum disorders, Caregiver Issues / Stress

Written By:
Jennifer Sunderland

GO

State of support for Children with Disabilities in Singapore

When I first moved to Singapore, I was initially struck by just how differently the attitude towards children with disabilities were from what I had known it to be in the west. A number of studies have shown the extreme gap in resources for people suffering with mental health disorders throughout ...

Nov 27

Categories: Caregiver Issues / Stress, Child and/or Adolescent Issues, ...

Written By:
Jennifer Sunderland

GO
Page(s)1