Overcome Your Negative Thoughts on Dating

Mar 4

Categories: Relationships & Marriage, Self-Love

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

Keep Walking – One Sign of a Toxic Relationship

I started to date a new person only a few times, yet he already brought up marriage a couple of times. Recently when he brought it up again, I replied why it won’t work between us.

Mar 1

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

“It’s Not You” is Likely True!

Several years ago, a guy I started to see and liked a lot called it quits saying he felt intuitively that I wasn’t the “right person” ending with “It’s not you. It’s me.”

Feb 29

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

Unconditioned Love exists for the Undeserved

I’ve been doing inner work/ personal development for years by now – 19 years if you want to be more precise (since the time I was aware of what this really means).

Feb 28

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

6 Regular People Share Why You Should Reclaim Your Sexual ...

Your sexuality is an innate part of who we are. So many people suffer from lack of or misinformation about sex and sexuality though, and as a result suffer in silence and often for long periods of time – not knowing where to go to seek support and who to trust.

Feb 27

Categories: Self-Care / Self Compassion, Self-Love, Sexual Problems / Sex Therapy

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

Separate Who You Are vs. What You Do

I was sharing my observations from watching “Undercover Boss” on YouTube with a new friend yesterday:

Feb 20

Categories: Self-Love

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

On Soul Retrieval as a Healing Modality

Many years ago in my pursuit to heal and learn more about myself, I went to a shamanic soul retrieval session.

Jan 27

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Self-Love

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

The Evolution of Volunteer Work

There were many times in my life when I didn’t know what I wanted to do with myself – but I did know that helping people gave me the most joy.

Dec 14

Categories: Self-Love

Written By:
Dr. Martha Tara Lee

GO

A new self-development programme shows significant improvements in ...

I have some exciting news following a small research project that I conducted over the last few months.I present the article in a scientific format for ease of reference, and it includes some technical information, but it is definitely written for any reader.

Dec 13

Categories: Depression, Happiness, Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Overcoming Rejection

Being rejected is a sign that you have pushed yourself out of your comfort zone and have tried to achieve something.  Rejection can sting and hurt our self-esteem if we don't manage it properly.  We can use rejection to learn and gain what we originally set out for. Here are some pointers on how you can use rejection to your ...

Jun 21

Categories: Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions, Divorce / Divorce Adjustment, ...

Written By:
Dr Monica Borschel

GO

Be light as a swift, not as a feather

I recently heard this sentence, "Be light as a swift, not as a feather".It's simplicity struck me for the images and meaning it elicited in my mind.In my corporate life and now as a counsellor I have spoken to many people who feel like a falling feather or a floating leaf, inexorably ...

May 30

Categories: Happiness, Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance, Mindfulness, ...

Written By:
Dr Oberdan Marianetti

GO

Move Away Self-Esteem; Make Way For Self-Compassion

(Image Credits: pixabay.com - CC0 Public Domain)I am strong. I am capable. I can do anything. Repeat.These are the positive statements that people often tell themselves to alter their attitude for the better. But, does it truly improve everyone's Self-Esteem? Some findings showed otherwise. In ...

Sep 20

Categories: Self-Care / Self Compassion, Self-Love

Written By:
Miss Psychobabble

GO

How To Love Yourself

"We cannot give what we do not have."  That's what author Walter Trobish asserts in his book "Love Yourself." It also echoes Jesus' words in Scripture about receiving and giving. We can only possess and give to others what is real inside of us.In psychological ...

Oct 13

Categories: Personality problems, Self-Care / Self Compassion, Self-Love

Written By:
Dr. Angelo Subida, Psychotherapist

GO

Demystifying the process of change in Counselling- How you get better

Counselling seems to be a pretty mysterious process for most people.  Unless things are REALLY bad, most people don’t think about counselling or think it’s too expensive or are just not sure how it works. Usually counselling is a last resort rather than a first stop for getting ...

Aug 25

Categories: Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues, Addictions, Adjusting to Change / Life ...

Written By:
Tammy M. Fontana, MS NCC CTRT Sex Therapist USA

GO

How our Childhood Experiences affect our Adult Relationships

Our childhood teaches us how to relate to others. Adult romantic relationships rely on using the patterns of relating we learn in infancy. Counsellors are trained to help us to deal with complex psychological issues which are damaging to our close relationships. Therapeutic approaches like relationship counselling, draw on psychological ...

Jul 24

Categories: Communication Disorders Problems, Couple Counseling, Emotional ...

Written By:
Joanna Fishman

GO
Page(s)123