Looking for the Ideal Space for Group Therapy and Mental Health Workshops in Singapore? Click here for more information
Date: 4 May 2017 - 5 May 2017
A safe and protected space created for clients to promote healing and positive change.
WHY SAND PLAY THERAPY?
- Sand Play is a NON VERBAL, NON-THREATENING symbolic way of expressing difficult experiences and emotions
- Its HEALING effect is DEEP and PERMANENT
- The process involves the WHOLEPERSON—body, mind, soul, and spirit
- Activates the individual's NATURAL SELF-HEALING capacity.
- Can be DIRECTIVE or NON-DIRECTIVE
Dr.Patricia Sherwood is an Honorary Senior lecturer at Edith Cowan University in Australia, where she has lectured for 20 years in Social Work, Psychology, Social Science, and Special Education.
Duration: 9:00am -5:00pm
Venue: To be Confirmed
Normal Price: $850
Early Bird Price(3rd April 2017): $750
*Psychology Matters Asia is not the organizer of the posted event. If you have any enquires, please direct them to the contact in the information.