Looking for the Ideal Space for Group Therapy and Mental Health Workshops in Singapore? Click here for more information
Date: 23 Feb 2017 - 24 Feb 2017
Malaysian Society of Clinical Psychology presents a 2-day workshop on "Cognitive Assessment and Report Writing for Alzheimer & Dementia"
• Brief introductory brain tour
• Understanding Alzheimer & Dementia
• Cognitive ageing & neuropsychology of Alzheimer & Dementia
• Exploring clinical aspects of cognitive assessment & caregiver interviewing
• Examining case studies
• Clinical process in diagnosing Alzheimer & Dementia
• Basic elements of cognitive assessment
• Mental capacity assessment principles and criteria
• Neuropsychological report writing
• Discussing report samples
Dr. Donald Yeo is a qualified Clinical Neuropsychologist with a special interest in aging and dementia from Singapore. Through 20 years of professional practice, advanced training, clinical research and academic teaching, he has established deep expertise in the cognitive evaluation of patients with brain disorders and providing psychological support to family caregivers. He has co-created innovative Arts and Health community programs to benefit elderly persons with early cognitive decline. Dr. Yeo was previously Principal Neuropsychologist at Singapore General Hospital
Department of Neurology before starting private practice in 2012.
Venue: Sunway University
Contact: Email Organizer
RM 500 for MSCP students
RM 800 for MSCP members
RM 650 for non-member students
RM 1000 for non-members
USD 350 for international participants
*Psychology Matters Asia is not the organizer of the posted event. If you have any enquires, please direct them to the contact in the information.