Looking for the Ideal Space for Group Therapy and Mental Health Workshops in Singapore? Click here for more information
Date: 29 Jan 2016
The contemporary professional view on Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD), according to the new DSM 5 classification, is that it is one of the most commonly seen disorders amongst the whole OC spectrum disorders. It can also be one of the most disabling neurotic mental conditions we come across day in and day out. It is the aim of this workshop to take a modern view on OCD, and to its extended family of disorders.
The second part of the workshop is to revisit the various Behavioural Therapies on different disorders such as Phobic Disorders, Panic Disorders and unwanted behavioural problems. Through seminar and video shows, rationales and techniques of various Behavioural Therapies will be brought to light.
1. Classification and clinical features of OCD in DSM 5
2. The cause, management and prognosis of OCD
3. Introduction of other OC Spectrum Disorders such as Trichotillomania and Hoarding Disorder
4. Introduction of basic rationales of Behavioural Therapies – Classical and Operant Conditioning
5. The techniques and the applications of Behavioural Therapies in various psychiatric conditions
Venue: 8/F Breakthrough Centre, 191 Woo Sung Street, Jordan, Kowloon
Website: Go to event website
HK$980-Enroll the course 1 month or more prior to the event
HK$930-/each for group of 3 or more
Language: Cantonese supplement with English(Teaching materials are mainly in English)
*Psychology Matters Asia is not the organizer of the posted event. If you have any enquires, please direct them to the contact in the information.