Looking for the Ideal Space for Group Therapy and Mental Health Workshops in Singapore? Click here for more information
Date: 17 Nov 2015
You are invited to join us for the Talents for Tolerance Free Workshop celebrating the United Nations International Day for Tolerance.
What are your unique Brain Talents? Find out in the fun, powerful hour of learning about our unique strengths. You'll get a free assessment, your Brain Talent Profile, and learn about:
● Key capabilities to create positive change
● The International Day of Tolerance
● How we can each use our talents to support ourselves AND others
● Ways we are all similar and different - and the value of that
● Emotional intelligence as a fuel for positive change
The Talents for Tolerance Workshop and Brain Talent Profile was created by Six Seconds, The Emotional Intelligence Network (www.6seconds.org), a global nonprofit supporting people to create positive change - everywhere, all the time.
Duration: 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Venue: 100 Orchard Rd, #03-20/21/14, Singapore, 238840
Website: Go to event website
*Psychology Matters Asia is not the organizer of the posted event. If you have any enquires, please direct them to the contact in the information.