Date: 5 Oct 2012 - 6 Oct 2012
India, Punjab, Chandigarh
National Association of Psychological Science (NAPS) is a registered organization working to bridge the gap between mental health professionals and allied disciplines. The sole aim of NAPS is to provide a platform to the young minds and to utilize the life long experiences of the seniors for the advancement of psychology and its allied disciplines as a basic and applied science.
MAJOR SUB-THEME (IPSC-12):
- Clinical Psychology: the Issues and Challenges for Psychological Scientists.
- Criminal and Forensic Psychology for Crime Free India
- Health Psychology: No Health Without mental Health.
- Developmental Psychology: Bio-Psychosocial Issues and Challenges
- Military Psychology: the Psychopathology of Defense Personnel
- Disaster Psychology: the Spark for Ruin Psyche
- Geriatric Psychology: the Source of Inspiration for Old Age.
- Yoga and Meditation: Complete Well Being among the Masses
- Spirituality and Religiosity: the Ultimate Solution of Human Anxieties
- Organizational Psychology: the Services of Psychologists are Unitized
- Positive Psychology for Positive Attitude
- Sports Psychology: A Mental Trainer of Sports Persons.